Requirements for Motorcycle Driver Testing:
- Must be 18 yrs. or older
- Valid Michigan Driver’s License
- Valid Temporary Instruction Permit (TIP) from Michigan Secretary of State
- Current Proof of Insurance & Registration on motorcycle
- Current plates on motorcycle
- DOT-approved helmet
- Motorcycle must be in good working order (headlight, taillight, brake light, horn, brakes)
- Read the “Motorcycle Operator Manual” from Michigan Secretary of State.
*Note* If it is raining or the lot is wet, the test will be cancelled and you will need to reschedule.
The motorcycle skills test consists of these exercises:
- Cone weave (5 cones, 10 feet apart)
- Normal stop
- Right turn from a stop
- Quick stop
- Obstacle swerve
OWOSSO – 2089 Corunna Ave. Owosso, MI 48867 (white house, next to Sagelink Credit Union)
Click here for directions
- Call our office @ 989-723-7176 to schedule an appointment.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL CHECKS. WE DO ACCEPT CASH OR CREDIT/DEBIT.
Motorcycle rental available for additional fee (bring your own DOT helmet)